Competitions, dealers stall, seminars, gala shows and more over
Exciting prizes for the best performers
a) Active magicians of any gender or nativity can participate in Magic Planet 2014 as a delegate, contestant or a dealer, provided he or she agrees to the following terms and conditions.
b) Duly filled registration forms should reach the Magic Academy, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 31/08/2014. Applications received thereafter will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
c) No spot registration shall be allowed under any circumstances.
d) There are TWO ways to register; ONLINE or by POST. Phone and Fax Registration is not available. Photocopies of the registration form can be used.
CLICK HERE to complete the Online Registration Form and summit. Payments via Demand Draft/Money Transfer/Money Order
Step 1. DOWNLOAD, PRINT, and Complete the Registration Form.
Click Here to Download Rules & Regulations
Step 2. POST REGISTRATION FORM and PAYMENT to ‘The Academy of Magical Sciences’.
a) Three kinds of registration are open. Each of the delegate or accompanying assistant/spouse should remit the registration fee as follows:
Category A Upto December 31,2013 INR 3000
Category B January 1 to March 31, 2014 INR 3500
Category C April 1 to August 31, 2014 INR 4000
b) Apart from the above registration fee applicable to all delegates, Dealer Fee and Competition fee has to be remitted for those who intend to participate as Dealer or in the competitions.
All Payments shall be made by Cash/DD/ Money Order drawn in favour of ‘The Academy of Magical Sciences’, payable at Thiruvananthapuram or by Money Transfer (NEFT or similar methods).
For Money Transfer (MT), details of our bank account are: Bank: State Bank of Travancore Branch: NAC Branch, Poojappura Ac. No: 57007696858 IFS Code: SBTR0000502. Beneficiary: The Academy of Magical Sciences.
Those who make MT should take care that the bank authorities feed in the magician’s name rightly so that it appears in the bank statement of the Magic Academy for right identification. The organisers will not be liable for inconveniences caused to remitters due to unidentified payments. Telephonic/Email intimation after the Money Transfer is also solicited.
• Photography and videography will be strictly prohibited inside the auditorium.
• The Academy of Magical Sciences, Poojappura, shall have full copyrights of all the events, classes, performances, competitions and other programme held at the venue.
• The organizing committee’s decision on all aspects of the event including the refusal or acceptance of registration forms without explanation shall be final and all participants of Magic Planet 2014 are liable to obey them.
• The jurisdiction in respect of any dispute that arise in respect of the convention shall be exclusively for Courts at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, and no other court any where will have jurisdiction in the matter.
• Checklist for enclosures:
• 2 passport size photos (One to be pasted in the form and the rest to be clipped separately.
• DD/MO for necessary registration fee
• Duly attested copies of birth certificates for junior contestants.
• Video of your performance (for contestant only)